Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year…or Survive a new year?

Good afternoon world!

It's a new year, and it's the beginning of something new. I wonder what kind of exciting things would happen to me this year, and I hope it would be better than the last. Well of course, I would hope to have more good things to happen, but what's wrong with bad things happening too?

Well I guess, when bad things happen, it's just a reminder to us. Depends on how you see it though - perhaps God is asking you to cherish the life you have now, or to give you valuable life lessons that may help you in the future. Whatever the reason is, I guess, we should take the negativity and turn it into a positive motivation for us.

No matter how hard you are going through with your problems, just remember, God brings you to the problem, God will also bring you through it.

Once again, Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment